Monday, February 2, 2009

Local hang outs

Just a few shots I took while driving around the city.  We come here when we are really craving a good burger.

And here when we are REALLY desperate for food from home, cheap food.


We like to hang out at this place when we need to get our tyres fixed.

And then, my favorite, not the Piggly Wiggly, but the somewhat less popular Biggly Wiggly.


2 comments:

kristina said...

hey! just found your blog! love the stories and the pictures.

just curious, where are you guys? rhys and i would love to come to the middle east to visit. we have good friends in jordan and palestine. if you fit anywhere there, or between there, we would love to add you and daniel to the list! let me know.

kristina
kristina.williams0@yahoo.co.uk
(i included the email just in case you didnt want to write on the blog response where you all were)

Kerry said...

Hi! I am Sarah's friend and I love reading your blog and about all of your adventures. Have fun and God bless!