One thing that really scares me here is the lack of car seats for kids. I don't think I've ever seen one in a car here. Instead, families tend to pile into cars so that when they park and get out, it resembles clowns coming out of a tiny Volkswagon at the circus. Once, at the mall, I kept counting and counting as more and more people piled out of one little family car. In order to get everyone to fit inside they forget about the car seats and just hold the kids on their laps or, as the pictures below show, just let them roam around the car while it's moving. The worst is when I see dads holding kids on their laps while they drive (Brittney style) through heavy, crazy traffic. The pictures below aren't the best, but I was trying to be inconspicuous as I took pictures at close range of the cars next to us.


No comments:
Post a Comment