We had a great weekend with lots of celebrating. My birthday started with a trip to the police station for another check-in to get a stamp for 3 more months in country. The woman behind the counter was so nice and when she found out it was my birthday, she pulled these little flowers out from behind the counter. So sweet!
We had a great party with some friends, and one who likes to make food look like living things. In this case...penguins! Cute!
And my new favorite thing about this city is...Rawan Cake. They make really yummy treats and gorgeous cakes. I picked the strawberry one even though Daniel really wanted me to pick the theme cake that read "Stars War" on the side. Sure, they had all the right characters on top, just got the name a little off.
4 comments:
happy birthday friend.
What a great little treat of flowers and cake. It's amazing to see the cupcakes. I just figured them to be an american thing.
What a beautiful cake too. Dave would have wanted me to pick the "stars war" cake too.
Happy Birthday from Nashville! Good to see it was special. Before I read the entry I looked at the pictures and I thought to myself, "what's the deal with the owls on top of the cupcakes?" Then I read it and discovered they were penguins. Yeah, didn't see that one coming.
Hope you are well and we'll talk soon.
Well, now that you mention it, they do look like owls. And wouldn't you also think to yourself, "what's the deal with the penguins on top of the cupcakes?" Ha! Our friend tends to go overboard with the fun foods. :)
Happy (belated) birthday!! Mine was the 7th - don't ask, I'm older than you. Glad that you had a happy day!!
Post a Comment