My parents arrived Friday! After one day of resting up, we hit the streets and started out sight-seeing tour around the city. The first stop was to the old downtown area called the Ballad. We shopped at the small tourists shops, perused the fresh fruit and vegetable stands, and made our way down to the Roman ruins. There is an amazing Roman theater still standing right in the middle of downtown. There is a citadel as well, but we ran out of time and it was closed. Hopefully we will post about that next week!


Mom and Dad

The SUPER steep steps!

Me and Mom

2 comments:
Oh yeah for the first visitors! I hope you have a great, relaxing, energizing visit!
How wonderful to see you have visitors! I love seeing your photos. Your folks look incredible!
PLease tell them I said hello! Lots of love to you all! xo
Post a Comment