We read about a place that serves "American-style" breakfasts so we decided that after four months of no waffles, we needed some waffles. We found The Bake House close to downtown and it was a great treat!

See! Waffles. Of course, after our overdose of syrup, we remembered why we don't eat waffles every day.

The Breakfast Slam - omelet, toast, hashbrowns (we miss you, Sonic tater tots!) and beef sausage.

This is a picture of a menu we picked up at a restaurant next door to The Bake House. It was a Mexican/Italian restaurant. We wanted to check out the menu because there aren't really any mexican restaurants here. We were really intrigued by the line in all caps below.....

Sorry, I know, I'm 12. But this sign was great!
1 comment:
I read these late last night and got a chuckle. Now I am sharing them with Benton and we are both laughing. Oh y'all brighten our day even from so far away! Jenny Beth
Post a Comment