Ok, ok, finally, we have a few pictures of the apartment for you to see. Now, remember, we are still working on the place and just have the basics so far - like some place to sit. So, here it is....

The front of building number 4. We have no idea what the name of our street is. But no one pays attention to street names around here. By the way, if you're wondering how we get mail, we don't. We plan on getting a P.O. box sometime at one of the nearby post offices. Of course, there's no way to know if we will have our OWN P.O. box or if the post office attendant will be making some money on the side by renting our box out to a few other people as well (this happened to a couple of our friends). And then, even if we have a P.O. box, if we get something mailed to us that is bigger than an 8x10" envelope it will be sent to the big post office downtown where we will most likely have to pay someone to give us the package which will most likely have been opened and possibly not including all of the original elements. I know, run-on sentence. I tend to do that. When we do get a mailing address, we'll let you know.

Our front door. The landlord says the peep-hole is on it's way.

A view of the reception area inside the front door, space heater included.

The living room, just past the reception area, with a balcony and doors on every wall (kitchen, reception, hallway to the bedroom) - very difficult to arrange the furniture!

The kitchen -check out the washing machine right next to the sink - handy! We can do laundry while we eat dinner. We love our kitchen - it's huge and there are giant windows with a view out over the city.
So, there you have it. Well, most of it. If you want to see the rest, just drop by!!
Really, anytime!
5 comments:
We'll be there next weekend! About 7.30 Friday all right? We'll bring the coffee.
laura i love it! its lookin good so far!!!
Your apartment looks great! I really love the couch in the living room. Plus I like your nice view and all the windows! Have you decorated my room yet?
Love you guys!
Kim Gibson
welcome to overseas laundry! my washing machine looks just the same. :) did I spy a kettle? yes!
Guys - the apt. looks great! Im glad there's lots of light with all the windows. I'm a big fan of light. :) I hope you are feeling more and more at home there.
p.s. I cannot understand how a bag of candy could cost $18. Unbelievable.
Post a Comment