Monday, August 30, 2010

Lately

Daniel went out of town with a friend for a couple of days to Bethlehem. Noah and I decided to stay home. He's teething (top teeth on the sides - he'll have a nice vampire look!) and needs plenty of sleep and we thought we would need a few more days to actually see all the sights so we'll go back another time. So, while dad was away, I thought I would try to capture our day on camera to show him what we were up to.
Our friends who own a Chick-fil-a in Arkansas recently came and stayed with us for a short visit. They brought Noah this new toy - he's looking forward to the day when he can eat the nuggets with mom and dad.
We spent a lot of time crawling on the floor, playing with toys....
crawling after the camera...
crawling on top of mom...
and showing off our big, beautiful, blue eyes.

He really is this happy most of the time!

But this was his face when I told him his dad was coming back soon!

2 comments:

Ross and Kate said...

He is so unbelievably cute!!! And you are a fabulous photographer! I need some tips :) Love you! Kate

Zach and Amanda said...

I LOVE the opening line; it made me laugh. "And he went to Bethlehem!" So Christmasy. Miss you guys!