Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey Day

We weren't sure how we would celebrate Thanksgiving this year. I wasn't feeling much like cooking a huge meal, and the only Butterball turkeys I saw were about $70. It wasn't really worth it to me and I just figured we would stick to a few favorite side dishes and some chicken. Oh, and then on Wednesday, we both got sick with colds.
But, thankfully, some of our dear American friends invited us over to eat with them. They found a better deal on a turkey and were willing to make most of the fixings! We brought over one of Daniel's favorite dishes - homemade mac-n-cheese - and a salad and enjoyed a HUGE feast with our friends. We had a lot to be thankful for! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, too!


Daniel and the gorgeous turkey! Way to go, Chef Debbie!!

Us before the food comas we fell into after the meal.

No comments: