We also did all of the San Antonio sight-seeing musts - the Alamo, the River Walk, the Alamo Cafe (fresh, hot, homemade tortillas - mmm). All, in all, it was a great trip and a great time with family. We even got to witness our niece Maelyn's very first dance class. She's a pro!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Remember the Alamo.....and Shamu, and Six Flags, and the River Walk, and....
My first trip to San Antonio was a great one. Plenty hot, but plenty to do to cool off. That's what we decided the roller coasters are for. My favorite? Superman and Fiesta Texas! But the Steel Eel at Sea World takes a close 2nd. This was my very first time seeing Shamu at Sea World and I'm a little embarrassed to say that when Shamu and the trainer were swimming around together and she was diving off of his (her?) nose and riding on his belly, well, I teared up. Seriously, I had to wipe my eyes before anyone could see me with tears rolling down my face, but not before Daniel saw and looked at me like I was crazy. I'm blaming it on the emotional music score that played during with the whole performance. The music always gets me. Anyway, I loved Shamu.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you tear up at things like Shamu. :)
you make me smile.
i can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment